Summary of the position: We are looking for a RAN Test Engineer to join our Wireless network team. You will be a key contributor in a multi-functional team of R&D, Systems engineering, and product validation to introduce Client products to Wireless Carrier.
Telecom - Network QA Engineer 4(Ran Test Engineer)
12 months contract
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Must have understanding on 5G concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc .
- Experience with system engineering activities such as feature requirements identification, feature description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting is desirable
- Must: Have a good understanding of the overall 5G/LTE RAN Network Architecture.
- Must: Experience with product testing, development of Test Plan and Test Cases
- Must: Technical lead working with team members and providing technical guidance
- Must: Hands on experience with mobility management & mobile broadband Radios.
- Must: Working knowledge of 5G/LTE protocol stacks
- Bachelor’s Degree is EE/CS is required. Masters in EE/CS is beneficial
“Latitude 36” is a national, full service staffing services firm headquartered near Nashville, TN. We specialize in recruiting solutions for Information Technology and Healthcare positions. Founded in 2000, our clients include Fortune 1000 and privately-held companies. Latitude 36 acknowledges that at the end of the day, it is our consultants’ success that validates our worth.
As a prospective Latitude 36 consultant, you can be assured that we will only submit you to positions that you are qualified for. We promise to get your exclusive permission prior to submitting you to each and every opportunity. We take time to know your value and have your best interest at heart – even before you sign the dotted line. As a Latitude 36 consultant, you will always receive the utmost respect, sincere gratitude and friendly service.
Our core service is staffing. Through time-tested recruiting programs, we offer you the most qualified, pre-screened, and dedicated resources to ensure you meet your business and project objectives. We have a team of subject matter experts covering a wide range of industries and business sectors.
We are ready to get to work for you!
For more information, please visit us at www.lat36.com
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Thanks & Regards,
Aswin Kumar | Latitude 36, Inc | IT Recruiter
Email: AKumar@lat36.com | Desk: 615-570-3689| Web: www.Lat36.com |