loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. loanDepot’s long term commitment begins at origination continuing with long term support through our in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing division puts our customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our employees with the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary:Responsible for completing a quality review through the quality scorecard metrics of all incoming and outgoing QWR, complaint letters, and customer satisfaction surveys in accordance with company and investor guidelines. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Completes quality review through the quality scorecard metrics of all outgoing QWRs (NOE and RFIs), Validations of Debt, complaint related letters, customer satisfaction surveys, customer calls, and other work files to ensure the response is appropriate for the complaint, customer readable, and is free of factual inaccuracies and grammatical errors.
- Completes quality review through the quality scorecard metrics of the incoming of all QWR and complaint related letters and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure that all requirements of this portion of the process are accurate and appropriately handled.
- Provides feedback and approval based upon the quality review to Specialist and Customer Escalations leaders.
- Collaborates effectively with team members within and outside the department to ensure seamless handling of customer complaints.
- Assists the Supervisor in coordinating the complaint driven and quality calibrations (as applicable) to ensure that Servicing expectations are met and is in accordance with the quality of drafted responses.
- Partners with Compliance/Legal for their approval of outgoing QWR and complaint related letters, customer satisfaction surveys as needed.
- Uploads final responses to external complaint portals.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; values and builds a diverse workforce.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSH Act of 1970 that are applicable to employee’s own actions and conduct.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Knowledge of complaint management and knowledge of CFPB, State, Investor and Regulatory Guidelines.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Mortgage Servicing; Loss Mitigation; Foreclosure; Bankruptcy Credit Reporting.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to research complaints which require in-depth reviews.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of two (2) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with Escalated Complaint Management and investor/insurer requirements required.
- MSP experience required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.