Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr Risk Events and Issues Associate
Manage remediation efforts for a portfolio of Risk Events and Issues of various complexity levels. Responsibilities include collaborating with Corporate Compliance, Legal and business partners to drive execution of event containment and customer recovery efforts; document recovery activities and process changes to evidence complete mitigation; and identify and initiate process improvements. This position is best served by an individual with a breadth of experience in the Auto Finance business.
- Apply basic project management skills to the remediation of multiple Loss Events/Issues simultaneously
- Manage multiple tasks independently to meet deadlines
- Coordinate work between multiple areas to include leveraging/influencing business partners to drive results
- Complete risk event management and recovery process documentation while adhering to Risk Event and Issue Management Standards
- Initiate and execute process improvements
- Communicate status, timelines and impediments for remediation activities to Sr. Management
- Provide governance and effective challenge of the remediation efforts to ensure sustainable containment
- Actively participate in team oriented efforts across the Business Risk Office
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management or Process Management
- At least 2 years of experience in Operations or Risk Management experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience in Project Management or 2 years of experience in Process Management
- 3 years of experience in Risk Management
- 5 years of experience in COAF Operations
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.