We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for establishing processes and procedures for the operationalization and troubleshooting of a complex enterprise network. Serves as the technical lead within the Network Operations team. Has technical and operational process and procedural responsibility for the hardware and systems under the Network team including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, circuits, etc. in a datacenter environment, campus and multiple branch locations. Establishes thresholds and alerting mechanisms for crisis responses. Collaborates closely with Network Engineering team on the design of enterprise systems. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Acts as primary point of escalation for technology operations team members providing guidance for efforts including incident and request fulfillment tasks. Troubleshoots and resolves network incidents and escalated issues.
- Monitors network and configures management applications; implements network/firewall/voice requests; handles critical network related projects; manages new branch network turn-ups.
- Defines operational policies, procedures, processes and network standards; documents procedures for crises response.
- Must be a change agent able to develop, implement and maintain policies and processes. Owns maintaining and improving the resiliency and security of the company’s infrastructure platforms.
- Collaborates with peer technology organizations, business, clients and management to review application, systems and infrastructure functionality and develop plans for improvement.
- Optimizes processes related to request fulfillment and enhances customer interfaces for enhanced client experience.
- Reviews operational processes and configurations to ensure they are functional and compliant with standard policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Expert in routing protocols (BGP and/or SPF) and switching technologies with advanced knowledge in traffic engineering using route maps, prefix list, as path filters.
- Scopes new network builds using best practice design principles. Ability to produce design diagrams and configurations and ability to implement and troubleshoot complex networks.
- Expert knowledge in Cloud (Azure prefered), SDWAN (Velo or Cloudgenix prefered) and DMVPN
- Expert level knowledge in Cisco ASA firewalls and some experience with Cisco Firepower, ability to manage and troubleshoot firewall NAT, VPN and access list.
- Intermediate level knowledge with Cisco WLC controller based wireless systems and integration with ISEAAA.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn to support multiple hardware and software systems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross-functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of eight (8) + years’ experience working in a similar field
- Minimum of four (4) + years of CCNP RS required. CCIE candidate preferred
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.