We are looking for a hands-on Senior Business Data Analyst who is a creative problem solver with a passion to deliver advanced data-driven solutions. You will work alongside Sales and Marketing to grow the Professional Tax business at Intuit.
We are seeking a Senior Acquisition Analyst who will partner with our Sales and marketing teams and drive profitable growth. As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills, knowledge of CRM, and exceptional business and analytical acumen. Ownership mindset with a strong willingness to take new challenges with enthusiasm. Strong ability to 'see around the corners' and 'connect the dots' with a desire to proactively drive the business and not just respond to it. Lead design of new business performance leading indicators and identify relationships between business drivers.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and 3rd party data agencies to refresh and maintain prospect segmentation database, including adding or updating new predictive attributes to the dataset
- Develop a deep understanding of the Professional Tax Group ecosystem and be able to identify and analyze the impact of marketing and Sales campaigns on customer behavior, acquisition and lifetime value
- Develop propensity models to help us better predict events such as conversion and churn
- Lead the creation of annual business plans across all marketing and sales channels by combining data from multiple sources and get stakeholder buy-in
- Create dashboards to understand key drivers of growth/conversion and proactively come up with ideas to improve conversion rates.
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive setup and analysis of A/B tests, and provide recommendations based on the test performance.
- Big focus on automation – Automate any recurring tasks to improve processes and increase efficiency; Automate reporting to be able to self-serve
- 5+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- Superior technical knowledge & proficiency with SQL to perform data acquisition, segmentation, and aggregation from existing data sources
- Extensive data visualization experience with BI/visualization packages, preferably Tableau. Tableau certification a big plus
- Knowledge of programming languages, automation tools and stats packages (e.g. python, SAS, Alteryx, hive, R) preferable
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have flexibility to shift priorities when needed
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or a related field. MBA or graduate degree in a related field a plus