Pathlight Property Management is the exclusive property manager for Home Partners of America, A Blackstone Portfolio Company. Home Partners is an owner and operator of high-quality, single-family, residential homes. Our mission is to help more people get into great homes, in the neighborhoods they love, while preserving the opportunity to build a more secure financial future. This commitment to making homeownership a reality is made possible through a unique business model that leverages data and analytic capabilities on Home Partners’ technology-enabled operating platform. We are a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization poised for growth and expansion and are looking to hire passionate and energetic employees.
The Rehab Analyst should be highly specialized and experienced in construction rehabilitation. Focus on Single Family or multi-family interior building infrastructure, facility management, cost estimating, industry material and system cost trends, and constructability.
- Determine root causes of major issues underlying homes that are in a state of disrepair and prescribe appropriate actions to resolve issues to bring the home back into normal operation
- Facilitates review meetings to keep management and key stakeholders informed of progress
- Read, understand, and apply standards to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys, and drawings
- Ability to work multiple projects at any given time, deliver on milestones and create a positive impression for the team and the organization
- Use and apply project management technology tools to workflow, and continually seek opportunities to integrate manual processes into these tools
- Participate in the creation of new workflows and procedures in a team setting
- Recommend strategic changes in policy as it relates to the costs in maintaining single family rental homes and making single family rental homes ready for move in
- Perform industry and market-level research related to state/municipal code requirements, best repair and maintenance practices, and professional institutional standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Work effectively both independently and with all team members to understand and identify key interdependencies and critical roadblocks, identify potential issues, and appropriately align with the needs of the organization
- Have a working knowledge of Carpentry, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical
- Excellent working knowledge of useful lives and life cycles of appliances, HVACs, water heaters, roofs, and other major components of a home
- Organizational skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Preferred to be a subject matter expert in all Cost to Maintain items in AFFO, fully understanding the operational processes that unfold that therein impact the financials of the portfolio (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree or construction related trade school degree required
- 1 – 3 Years of Single-Family Rental or Multi-Family Rental construction or rehabilitation experience
- 3 Years of Project/Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Paid-time-off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1-day marking personal observance, 1 day for volunteer efforts
- 401K match program
- Access to premier healthcare at affordable rates
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible Hybrid Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance & Eldercare
- Wellness Offerings
We believe in building an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible company, where people from all backgrounds feel valued, safe, and respected. Home is where everyone deserves to feel safe, secure, and free to be their truest self.
Home Partners of America and Pathlight Property Management are Equal Opportunity Employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, veteran, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate.