Summary of the position: We are looking for a RAN Virtualization & OAMP Systems Engineer to join our Wireless network team. You will be a key contributor as a subject matter expert in a multi-functional team of R&D, Systems engineering, and product validation to introduce Client products to Wireless Carrier.
Title: RAN Virtualization & OAMP/OSS Systems Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months contract
- OAMP/FCAPS subsystem design, development, and support in wireless networks. (min, of 4-5 years of experience)
- NMS/EMS --> Network/ Element Management System. (min, of 4-5 years of experience)
- Virtualization specifically NFV- Network Function Virtualization. (min. of 1 year experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in EE/CS/TE is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have Tier3 SME experience – Work under pressure to drive support teams to troubleshoot commercial NMS/EMS application issues, propose workarounds, work with R&D to provide the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to the customer.
- Understanding of Automation & Orchestration frameworks is preferred (knowledge in the ETSI MANO specifications, OASIS TOSCA, ONAP).
- Experience in performance measurement & tuning of VMware/Openstack servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines is preferred.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks, architecture and protocols is preferred.
- Understanding of Hardware and Software architecture is a must.
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux, scripting tools like PERL, TCL, shell.
“Latitude 36” is a national, full service staffing services firm headquartered near Nashville, TN. We specialize in recruiting solutions for Information Technology and Healthcare positions. Founded in 2000, our clients include Fortune 1000 and privately-held companies. Latitude 36 acknowledges that at the end of the day, it is our consultants’ success that validates our worth.
As a prospective Latitude 36 consultant, you can be assured that we will only submit you to positions that you are qualified for. We promise to get your exclusive permission prior to submitting you to each and every opportunity. We take time to know your value and have your best interest at heart – even before you sign the dotted line. As a Latitude 36 consultant, you will always receive the utmost respect, sincere gratitude and friendly service.
Our core service is staffing. Through time-tested recruiting programs, we offer you the most qualified, pre-screened, and dedicated resources to ensure you meet your business and project objectives. We have a team of subject matter experts covering a wide range of industries and business sectors.
We are ready to get to work for you!
For more information, please visit us at www.lat36.com
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Thanks & Regards,
Aswin Kumar | Latitude 36, Inc | IT Recruiter
Email: AKumar@lat36.com | Desk: 615.392.4342| Alternate: 615-570-3689| Web: www.Lat36.com |