Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for the fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
The Hotel Night Auditor will be responsible for conducting a nightly audit, balancing and consolidating departmental ledger accounts, preparation of various hotel operating reports. They are required to work through the night shift on the front desk.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
- Hotel security
- Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift with appropriate reporting
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Accept and lock away keys from various departments.
- Prepare Credit Card/Charge Card summaries and post to DAB's account.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
The Sandman Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in United States of America to apply
Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE