Date: Nov 5, 2019
Are you a strategic thinker that understands that we work in a world of unprecedented disruption and market turbulence? Transformation today revolves around the need to generate new value—to unlock new opportunities, to drive new growth, to deliver new efficiencies. Do you get excited about thinking BIG and being part of the evolution to the future? If so, we want you on our team
We are looking for a Strategy Management leader to align team strategies, portfolio management, new business development, partnering activities and competitive intelligence in conjunction with external customers, partners and industry stakeholders. An effective business transformation means our organization can survive and thrive as we pursue new innovation-driven opportunities that emerge, as we respond to shifting market demands, and as we navigate evolving regulatory complexities. Transformation requires a high level of integration and alignment and this role leads the way.
We someone that can handle ambiguity and imagine and implement ways to maximize our workforce before 2025. We need a master of complex ideation and creating complex business cases.
- Years of service as a leader across multiple business functions: More than 7 years preferred
- Experience with strategy development preferred
- Experience across broad business domains i.e. Operations, Business functions and Finance.
- Masters or equivalent job experience
- Experienced in agile methodology
- Ability to effectively navigate a matrixed reporting structure
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, tactical planning, business management and project management
- Knowledge of industry and products, including Ericsson product portfolio
- Business judgment and understanding of industry trends, use cases and business cases
Performance and Behavior Expectations:
- Must be able to analyze and act upon trends gleaned from business reporting. Highly developed problem-solving skills are essential.
- Leadership – Teamwork is essential for working with the business partners to understand processes and drive transformation changes. Partnering with the LT members to assess current state and define wanted positions that differentiate Ericsson as the desired business partner.
- Professionalism - Interact with the LT and all peers with sensitive information. Be creative and innovative to drive success for the organization while maintaining positive relationships with peers.
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership Competence
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT
Req ID: 303099