Req ID: 98431
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cost Transformation Consultant to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Supporting team responsible for advising various levels (e.g., CxO, VP, Director, Manager) at our clients that are seeking to transform as a result of new business models and/or current market pressures/disruptions.
- Supporting the engagements focused on optimized budgets related to cost transformation and the related client organizations and technologies that execute these
- Managing assigned activities to scope and quality based on scope definition for contracted services by ensuring work products adhere to quality standards and are accurate, while supporting creation of client deliverables.
- Developing team rapport through quality delivery of services that resolves client needs and promotes identification of sales opportunities documented in account plans and materials used for follow-up sales discussions
- Supporting the design of workshops by completing activities related to the agenda and breakout sessions that increase client understanding to generate required approvals
- Supporting content owners in the refinement of cost transformation delivery frameworks that promote consistent delivery quality through research and content updates
- Support team responsible for developing proposals in response to client requests and/or competitive bidding (e.g., RFP - requests for proposals) where cost transformation consultants and frameworks are proposed
- Managing own professional development that entails opportunities to refine existing skillset and developing new skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics, Math or a related field
- 2+ years of post-baccalaureate relevant industry and/or consulting experience
- 1+ year of experience working on operating and capital budgets development, analysis, and/or improvement methods
- Flexible to travel 75% in accordance with evolving guidelines, restrictions, and/or policies
- 1+ years prior consulting experience that includes a diverse set of projects with limited client interactions across various industries
- Experience in cost transformation methods (e.g., Zero-Based Budgeting, total cost of ownership, total landed cost), tools (e.g., cost to serve, Activity-Based Costing, should-cost modeling, inventory optimization) and/or technology applications/platforms (e.g., process mining) for industrials and/or services companies
- Proven experience working to support workstream lead satisfy project scope and outcomes to expected quality and deadlines per defined objectives as an individual contributor
- Experience contributing to client satisfaction through support of delivery teams that move project scope from opportunity identification to recommendation based on analysis and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to create trust with stakeholders and create rapport through effective and succinct written and verbal communication
- Exercises sound judgment through structured problem identification, mitigation considerations, and resolution options with adequate Principal Consultant and/or Manager support.
- Proficiency in applications related to virtual meeting preparation, presentation creation, diagramming, spreadsheet data modeling, and word processing
- Actively involved in advancing company brand through supporting authors of Points of View and related to go-to-market strategy
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.