Collision Center Parts Counter Associate McDavid Acura Plano
David McDavid Acura Plano Collision Center, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with over 80 retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Body Shop Parts Counter Associate!
Asbury is one of the largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are currently looking for driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to earn a great weekly income!Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies body shop parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies all necessary parties when special ordered parts have been received.
- Pulls orders for delivery to the parts department, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts and replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer and that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Positive attitude is a must!
- Parts experienced preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2600 for healthcare expenses and $5000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Relocation packages available for select positions
- 401K company match available for full-time and part-time team members
- Performance bonuses
- Equity incentive plan for select roles
- Complimentary basic life insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Continuous new e-learning opportunities
- Discounts available on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Parts, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Merchandiser, Entry Level, General Merchandising, Valet, Retail, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Sales Management, Auto Business, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls.