Job Title - Business Professional - Supply Chain Analyst 3
Job Location - 6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX, USA
Location - 12 + Months
Top three must have:
1) SAP knowledge
2) Excel - creating data driven spreadsheets and analyzing
3) Experience with inventory management
Supply Chain Inventory Specialist 3 Responsibilities:
Supply Chain and Inventory Management related activities to support Mail-In, Walk-In Services and Exchange and Refund operations in the areas of devices refurbishment, inventory management and In-box accessories fulfillment activities.
The main roles are to manage inventory level and device refurbishing production planning activities for the repair network. The overall responsibility is to ensure that standards are being met at the appropriate level, as well as to address any issues in performing these services.
Additional activities are:
• Responsible for supply chain activities of Authorized Service Centers, including management of customer owned inventory and spare parts inventory, raw material planning, materials and repair data collection activities and reporting.
• Responsible for weekly refurbishment control of ENR replenishment plan to support all CSD channels.
• Responsible for daily In-Box accessories ship plan to be provided to Service Centers.
• Responsible for implementation of business critical information systems solutions to improve processes and inventory integrity, to reduce costs and to increase operating efficiency.
• Manages implementation of new inventory management processes to meet new customer requirements while supporting company financials.
• Manage ENR (Exchange and Refund) inventory including control of returning inventory from the field, inspections and receipts in SAP systems
• Request ENR inventory to Sales/Warehouse for seed stock requirements to support sustain and new products.
• Track ENR inventory movement from/to Warehouse and Repair Operations Services Centers.
• Drive/track ENR inventory refurbishment with Repair Operations
• Works directly with IM Repair Operations and Walk-in-Services stakeholders to identify and resolve inventory readiness and availability issues, including resolution and improvement plans to discrepancies.
• Responsible for identifying root cause for process improvement needed in order to enhance raw materials and finished goods availability for Mail-In, Walk-in-Services and Exchange and Refund Programs.
• Provides transition management support and modelling throughout the lifecycle stages of the product (NPI, E&O, EOL, parts constraints, repair volume migration)
• Responsible for inventory management related reporting and KPI’s.
Production Support Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years related professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations.
• Experience in working directly with customers and maintaining positive relationships with them
• Experience with Inventory and Operations Management and Customer/Vendor Management.
• Strong focus on KPI management and improvement.
• Proficiency with Advanced MS Excel data management functions and MS PowerPoint
• SAP Experience required
• Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements.
• Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally, product service matters to audiences of less technical experience and understanding.
• Self-starter with strong focus on exceeding customer satisfaction goals.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Yarlagadda | Latitude 36, Inc | Sr. IT Recruiter
Email: BYarlagadda@lat36.com | Desk: 615.203.0103