As a Bakery Associate, you will be the smiling face of Sprinkles, ambassador of creating an extraordinary memory, and the connection to experiencing our baked fresh cupcakes. This is a great responsibility! Your smile and positive energy are welcomed here, and what's not to smile about at Sprinkles? A large part of your role will be to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our guests. If you have the passion for connecting with people, and find yourself naturally encouraging others with positivity, we can teach you the rest.
Perks of Working with us
- Benefit Options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K (Must meet weekly minimum qualifying hours)
- Option to be paid Daily or Bi-weekly via Direct deposit
- You'll get your own Sprinkles Card with a monthly amount to spend on our products- We want you to Sprinkle the Joy to your friends, family and community.
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles is partnered with several charities and community events in your area.
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off.
- You'll get to be part of special memories that happen daily in our bakery.
- Opportunities to promote within our growing brand!
- Act as a company advocate and embody the Sprinkles values: world's best product, exceptional guest service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
- You will retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered by trainers and managers with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Deliver exceptional guest service within the standards of management and Sprinkles policies.
- Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
- Demonstrate effortless teamwork skills as you rely and assist fellow coworkers in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift.
A Sprinkles Associate is:
- Committed to exceptional guest service. Alert and ready when guests walk in.
- Ready to jump in and help if you see our teammate needs it!
- Detail oriented, with a knack for following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
- Positive by nature with a nature smile whether at home or in a bakery.
- All the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
You should have:
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Cupcake juggling abilities, as you work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace to keep up with our bustling lines of guests.
- Good physical stamina and energy.
- Ability to be on your feet and can lift to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases.
- Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
- Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer