Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Associate Sales Support Specialist (Business Banking)
Small businesses are the backbone of America and a vital part of the economy as a whole. Their success is essential to economic growth and prosperity. We believe that confidence is the best business plan. Within Capital One's Small Business Bank (SBB) division, we help our clients stand out with personalized advice and resources that can help them prepare for what's next. We've helped over 450,000 business owners secure their finances, streamline their cash flow and save time on banking. We provide a variety of competitive savings, checkings, escrow, lending and treasury management products. Our clients aren't just our clients—they're our business partners.
The Support Specialist Sales typically supports 3+ Business Bankers. The SS-Sales focuses primarily on sales support activities to include identifying cross-sell opportunities, proactive customer and prospect calls (typically by phone), prospect research, presentations, etc. The SS-Sales also performs customer service and portfolio management activities. The SS-Sales is the champion of data integrity and the sales support and service process for their respective team.
- Proactively call customers to deepen business relationships and inform customers of products and services.
- Identify cross sell opportunities.
- Proactively call prospects to schedule appointments with the banker
- Research information for customer/prospect calls
- Prepare Pitchbooks, letters and customer correspondence
- Gather required documentation for deposit openings and other product sales.
- Assist with information gathering and application process of new loans.
- Ensure high quality customer service and accurate/timely issue resolution.
- Prepare and review various reports.
- Maintain data integrity to include bank systems and relationship management programs and pipelines.
- Monitor overdraft accounts, analyze information and make sound and timely decisions.
- Meet with bankers regularly for planning, status updates and priorities
- Act as operational resource for the team.
- Assist with training of new hires/mentors.
Level of complexity, scope of support and skill set execution is greater than SS Sales I as it relates to problem solving and activities.
Additional responsibilities include projects, participation in bank initiatives, training and compliance.
- At least 2 years of banking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years banking experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.