Fairfield Residential is looking for a Resident Services Coordinator to join their team. Merrick Apartments has 416 units and is located in Placentia.
- Plans, organizes, promotes, attends and executes resident events for the property.
- Develops and maintains positive rapport with residents, neighboring businesses, local vendors, and other industry groups.
- Oversees social media sites; monitors and promotes community online reputation.
- Actively markets the property, creating and implementing an outreach marketing plan.
- Creates and distributes community newsletters.
- Receives packages and notifies residents of delivery.
- Receives and distributes mail.
- Sends resident birthday cards and thank you cards.
- Attends to the ongoing customer service needs of each resident throughout their residency.
- Contributes ideas to increase property interest and traffic.
- Field and successfully satisfy resident complaints with the help of management.
- Welcomes new residents, assessing move in experience.
- Greets visitors, answers phones, assists prospects and accepts and inputs work orders, as needed.
- Accepts rents and provide receipts, as necessary.
- Restocks supplies in office, clubhouse and/or business center, as needed.
- Coordinates clubhouse rentals.
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, prospects and representatives of other companies.
- Assists with resident retention through community events.
- Participates in company required training by established deadline.
- Complies with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulation, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong typing skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales, hospitality or retail position.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Valid driver's license may be required.