Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
As part of the Legal Team, you will provide support to the technology-minded and growth-oriented Office of the General Counsel. Argo Legal Team’s goal is to deliver value to the business by focusing on speed of delivery, pragmatic application of law, and building relationships within the company.
What you’ll do:
- Support Argo’s team by negotiating and drafting commercial contracts with suppliers and business partners
- Lead negotiations in technology transactions of all sizes
- Supervise and manage relationships with outside counsel
- Manage a fast-paced, diverse workload
What we’re looking for:
- Juris Doctor degree
- Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Minimum four years of experience with the above-referenced competencies
- Experience working in a law firm or in-house setting
- Experience with drafting and negotiating a variety of technology and other commercial transactions.
- Interest in new technologies; technical background is a plus, along with an ability to dig into details with engineers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively manage paralegals
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Collaborative team player across all levels and functions
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel to all Argo AI offices
- Proficient in Google Documents, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup