Requisition Number: UTILI03151
Entry-Level Survey Technician
Woolpert Inc. a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to serve as a Entry-Level Survey Technician in the Pittsburgh, PA region.
Team members will work as a member of a survey crew and will be responsible for collecting data while utilizing Trimble RTK/GPS and underground utility locating equipment.
- Familiarity with electromagnetic multi-frequency locating tools is preferred
- Experience using conventional, robotic, or related surveying equipment.
- Prior experience using Trimble GPS and Survey Controller
- Prior locating experience
- Ability to provide sketches of work performed
- Ability to read utility maps, plans, and as-built drawings
- Ability to work alone or in a team setting
- Must be able to work in all-weather environments
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Frequently lift/move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to travel up to 4 days a week every other month
- Willing to work in a team environment and receive verbal instructions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Valid Driver's License and ability to be on company insurance
- Must be willing to submit to and pass drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle report