Aptiv Autonomous Mobility
Our real-world mobility solutions are driving us toward a safer, greener and better connected future. Aptiv is providing the “brain” and “nervous system” for vehicles that will change the face of mobility for people worldwide.
Aptiv’s Autonomous Mobility team is focused on developing, and commercializing autonomous vehicles and systems that enable point-to-point mobility via large fleets of autonomous vehicles in challenging urban driving environments. With talented teams working across the globe, from Boston to Singapore, Aptiv was the first company to deploy a commercial, point-to-point autonomous ride-hailing service based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In November 2017, Aptiv acquired autonomous vehicle software startup nuTonomy, an integral part of Aptiv’s Autonomous Mobility team. With continued research, development, and both current and future commercial deployments, we are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Work with leading engineers, research scientists, marketers and business development experts, all while enabling the future of mobility. At Aptiv, we believe that our mobility solutions have the power to change the world. For more information, please visit www.aptiv.com/our-journey and see ourwww.aptiv.com/careers for opportunities.
Join our innovative team
Want to be part of this revolution? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today. We are seeking a highly motivated Validation Intern to help in achieving our goals.
How you'll make a difference:
- Collaborate with the larger team of Autonomous Driving engineers, gaining exposure to multiple engineering disciplines and several projects simultaneously throughout the development process
- Tackle the challenge of autonomous drive through innovative software stacks that interface with all components of the automated driving vehicles
- Perform prototyping, field testing, and system configuration
- Show initiative and be a valued team member in our innovative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where cooperative teamwork is the norm
- Build new concepts and groundbreaking solutions that shape the future of mobility
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2+ years of software development experience with undergraduate degree or graduate degree plus related academic experience
- C++ development experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Enabling systems on embedded platforms a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn
- Knowledge of software engineering process: software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative thinking
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.