The Judge Group is recruiting for a Production Manager. The Company is a manufacturer of precision engineered plastic components servicing the appliance and automotive industries. The Production Manager will be responsible for all production injection molding employees and equipment to ensure production schedules quality standards are maintained. This opportunity is in the Pittsburgh area and relocation assistance is being offered.
* Hands on position responsible for all production related duties including processing, troubleshooting, training, scheduling, etc.
* Provide daily supervision and direction for employees to meet safety, quality and production expectations in a 24/5 manufacturing plant
* Explain operating procedures to all molding machine operators
* Responsible for all safety aspects of the production area. We are a safety-first company.
* Responsible for proper application of all company policies, including HR.
* BS, BA preferred, AS, AA degree required
* 7+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, highly prefer plastic injection molding.
* Must have processing and troubleshooting experience, preferably with RJG scientific molding background
* Strong leadership / supervisory experience
* Excellent Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
* Must be able to communicate across all departments
The compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 - $75,000.
The position is located in the Pittsburgh area and relocation assistance is being offered.
Interested candidates please send a current resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]