Medical Scheduling Coordinator Mt Lebanon (South Hills), PA
Novus Group is your advocate to DIRECT HIRE positions with a multibillion-dollar organization.
Employees of this organization can enjoy the following benefits and much more!
- Caregiving support for childcare/elderly family members
- Paid time off up to 5 weeks
- Student Loan Refinancing / forgiveness
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other coverages
- Up to 8% retirement savings match
- Up to $6,000 per year in Tuition Assistance to you and your immediate family
- Adoption Assistance, Pet Insurance and Retail Perks & Discounts
- Ongoing learning
- Accelerated Career Path
- Flexible work arrangements
- 7 holidays per year
- PTO buy back and selling excess, when eligible
Medical Scheduling Coordinator – Mt Lebanon (South Hills), PA
- Direct Hire
- Full-time hire with Company
- On-site Cranberry Township, PA
- Monday – Friday – Daylight hours – 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – no evenings, holidays or weekends
- Free Parking
- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour as new employee (performance raises available, after hire)
Must have at minimum all of the following:
- High School diploma required, College Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum – 3-5 years of medical office experience required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
- Strong communication skills required
Purpose of the Position:
Schedule patient appointments and communicate with patients prior to and following receipt of outpatient services. This position will give you the opportunity to work closely with clinical staff to coordinate patient care.
- Act as liaison between clinical staff and patients for all treatment
- Coordinate/organize all orders for supplies, nourishments, etc.
- Act as the liaison between RN & MD during patient hours: Secure signatures, ask questions, etc.
- Act as the liaison between Patient & RN or patient & MD during patient hours while in treatment.
- Receive all patient phone calls regarding appointments. Schedule, reschedule, etc.
- Chart preparation: All processes associated with current prep. Verify authorizations for all treatments/injections are secured. Verify order signed, dated, etc. Complete clinical chart prep form.
- Assist nursing staff with all processes related to oral drugs, pump patients, etc.
- Contact all patients regarding missed appointments Confirm all cancelled appts are rescheduled in Epic. Verify against the hospital list.
- Form Completion: Complete disability, FMLA, etc. forms for patients.
- Provide support to the front office w/answering phones, chart prep, scheduling, etc.