Merakey is currently seeking Direct Support Providers (Direct Care Workers) to join our Managed Long-Term Support Services (MLTSS) program in Allegheny County, PA.
Make a living while making a difference!
This fee for service position pays $12.00/hour while providing services to our consumers. Flexible scheduling is available ranging from 10 to 40+ hours a week. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We provide a one-week paid training.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Housekeeping to include laundry, dusting, sweeping, cleaning of bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and living areas
- Meal preparation
- Possible personal care including bathing, grooming, and dressing the consumer
WHY WORK FOR MERAKEY?
Voluntary Limited Benefits
- Fixed Benefits Plan for Everyday Expenses (Meant to complement other health insurance)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Electronic Service Programs (Savings on HP, Verizon, AT&T)
- Educational Partnerships (Variety of partnership opportunities to obtain certifications, undergraduate, and graduate degrees with reduced tuition rates)
- Additional Savings Program
- Rewarding and personally fulfilling nature of work
- Large, financially stable company with diverse programs, positions, and professional development opportunities
- Employee Referral bonus
ABOUT OUR MANAGED LONG-TERM SUPPORT SERVICES
For over 15 years, MLTSS has been providing comprehensive care including services from Home Support and Personal Care to In-home Companionship. Our person-centered approach is demonstrated through the implementation of a custom Care Plan based on the consumers needs.
We provide assistance and support with several activities of daily living including:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Mobility assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Safe transfers in and out of bed and/or chairs
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
For more information on Merakey please visit: www.merakey.org
Make a living while making a Difference... become a Direct Support Provider with Merakey!
APPLY TODAY to be contacted for an interview
Requisition number: 49866
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Beth.Sanchez@merakey.org
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend basic instructions
- Ability to pass criminal background check and child abuse clearance
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation preferred, but limited hours could be available along the bus lines