Digital Marketing Specialist
The people at Industrial Scientific are committed to ending death on the job by the year 2050, and we need more help. We hire smart, motivated people, give them world-class tools in a supportive environment, and we let them do their job. Our team is highly engaged, creates quality solutions and delivers outstanding customer service. Our leaders understand the critical elements of breakthrough performance: bringing out the best in people; creating a climate of trust, openness and high performance; fostering candor; and treating people fairly and with dignity.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing email marketing campaigns, web forms, and landing pages using our marketing automation platform. This role is also responsible for creating and updating programs to cleanse data, adhering to email best practices including the CAN-SPAM act, and documenting digital marketing program processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serves as a company expert in email marketing strategies and be a power user of the marketing automation platform
* Collaborates with corporate marketing team to develop and maintain the email marketing calendar
* Writes, creates, executes, and measures email marketing campaigns using HubSpot and Salesforce
* Maintains all drip and nurturing campaigns as well as all customer loyalty, engagement and referral programs
* Analyzes contact data, profiles, customers and leads to come up with targeted segments and tactics for consistent targeted marketing communications; become the subject matter expert on best channels, messages, creative, delivery methods, and timing
* Analyzes and reports on email campaign performance; communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations
* Implements automated lead-nurturing programs to positively impact our current lead database
* Designs and test web forms and landing pages to ensure accurate lead collection and process flow
* Coordinates and integrates efforts with cross-functional teams on a global basis
* Maintains data quality by following import processes and form processing steps; monitors data periodically for cleanliness and make updates to contact records
* Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (Non-Negotiable):
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
* Two or more years of experience in digital marketing automation in B2B environment
* Proficient with enterprise-level marketing automation systems
* Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/CASL, GDPR compliance requirements
* Excellent writing and communications skills
* Self-starter with skill in strategic thinking and hands-on execution
* Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday
* Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED (Negotiable):
* Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation (and Certification) is strongly preferred
* Social Media Marketing experience is a plus
Note: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is required frequently to use hands and digits to use a computer. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Frequent assent/decent of stairs/steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, with or without notice.