Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Ensuring our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The Customer Support Assistant (CSA) is responsible for ensuring our customers including, but not limited to contract employees, clients and local sales teams receive superior human resource, payroll and benefits support. The CSA is also the primary liaison with the corporate office regarding all accounting related issues. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring front office customer service (telephone and reception desk).
- Completing internal payroll.
- Managing timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and AHCS.
- Time and Audit Billing report audit.
- Managing the distribution and explanation of expected and actual commission numbers.
- Resolution of all spread and commission related issues.
- Ensuring timecards for AHCS exception accounts are submitted to corporate associate in