Requisition Number: CUSTO01032
Spang & Company, a manufacturer with global operations in the United States and China, seeks a Customer Service Representative for our Magnetics division based at our Hong Kong office.
The Magnetics division is a leading supplier of precision soft magnetic components. We specialize in the research, design and production of a broad range of high-quality powder cores, ferrite cores and strip wound cores for a variety of applications in the electronics industry.
The main functions of this position will be to assure customer contact with Sales Department is as professional and efficient as possible and to cover all areas of customer service from prompt phone and emails coverage to completion of order.
- Customer service: pricing and delivery information.
- Writing orders and faxing.
- Expediting customer orders.
- Filing acknowledgments, confirmations, shipping papers and complaints.
- Handle customer concerns.
- Consulting with Sales Engineers.
- Detailed knowledge of our products and the ability to answer customer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Assisting training new customer service representatives.
- Interface with internal and external personnel.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. 1 to 3 years of customer service experience is required. A good command of oral and written English and Mandarin is required.
Spang offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. To learn more Spang & Company, please visit our website at www.spang.com. Apply in the following application.
Spang is an Equal Opportunity Employer