Customer Service and Sales Specialist III
AAA East Liberty Branch Office
- No late nights, no Sundays, and paid holidays off!
- Hourly pay rate plus generous cash incentives!
- Realistic, achievable goals which can significantly increase your overall earnings!
- Interact directly, face-to-face, with AAA members and the general public who visit the AAA branch office;
- Perfect opportunity for an optimistic, enthusiastic and determined individual seeking a “people“ position which incorporates both challenging and complex responsibilities
AAA members and clients deserve the highest level of customer service. Some visit our offices to plan dream vacations, some to secure PennDOT license, registration and title transfer services; others obtain auto travel road maps and TripTik® Travel Planners. Some consult with our licensed insurance agents for auto, home and life insurance products. Also available for purchase are discount tickets to theme parks, special attractions and movie theaters, re-loadable travel money cards, international driving permits and much more. We even take passport photos!
If you'd like to be part of the team providing these services at the EAST LIBERTY AAA branch office, we'd like to hear from you!
- --This is NOT a call center position---
Full-time AAA branch office employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, travel accident insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick days and personal days
- FREE AAAPlus membership
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with very generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted travel arrangements
- Competitive hourly pay, $12.40-$13.25 based upon related experience, plus multiple opportunities to increase income
- No late nights, no Sundays and paid holidays off!
- Prestige of being associated with a highly reputable, stable and well known organization!
The ideal applicant will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Upbeat, energetic and professional communication skills
- 2-3 years in a consumer-facing, goal oriented sales and service situation, such as banking, retail or similar
- Strong PC and internet skills with ability to navigate multiple windows and juggle multiple business applications
- Good basic math, money handling, cashiering, balancing skills
- High personal standards for service excellence, accuracy, and teamwork
- Unquestionable integrity and reliability
- Familiarity with US geography, good sense of direction, and ability to read and use road maps
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
AAA requires successful completion pre-employment assessments, criminal background checks and drug screenings.
AAA East Central is proud to be a 2019 Top Workplace!
Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume to Brandich.Noreen@aaaec.com