Accounting Principals is recruiting for a Bookkeeper position located in Pittsburgh, PA. This role will require at least two years of general ledger experience as well as analytical skills.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
• Assisting with the monthly close process, such as: the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and contribution accounts.
• Perform account analysis in support of the monthly, quarterly, and annual book closes
• Review Accounts Payable invoices prior to payment and prepare the monthly Accounts Receivable aging reports
• Assist with any additional ad hoc internal management requests
• Prepare and submit preliminary financial statements for review
• Daily recording of job costing labor hours
• Bank reconciliations
Bookkeeper Job Requirements:
• Two years of experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Great Organization skills
If you are interested in the Bookkeeper position or any other accounting related jobs located in the Pittsburgh area, please submit your resume to our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.