Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Our Autonomous Vehicle R&D Engineers play a key role in making the vehicle of the future a reality by developing technologies that deliver a turnkey, fully autonomous driving system for our customers and enable Mobility on Demand. As we expand our global footprint, we are looking for exceptional engineering talent to research and apply innovative solutions to our products.
Teams for Autonomous Vehicle Research and Development:
- Motion Planning
- Functional Safety
- Machine learning
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Tackle the challenge of autonomous driving through innovative software stacks that interface with all components of the autonomous driving vehicles.
- Build new algorithms, concepts, and groundbreaking solutions that shape the future of mobility.
- Optimization of algorithms for real-time implementation.
- Collaborate with a world class team of industry experienced Automated Driving algorithm experts to push self driving technology to production.
- Integrate software into prototype and production autonomous driving systems.
What You’ll Bring
- A graduate degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics, or equivalent.
- Prior research or industry experience in perception, machine learning, motion planning, localization, or robotics.
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development and ability to write code in C++ and Python
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Results oriented and previous experience in product quality and innovation.
- Able to develop cost competitive, state of the art, technology for best in class products.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.