Transdermal Operator I - 2nd Shift
- The Transdermal Operator I will handle the packaging and cartoning manufacturing process and batch record documentation. The position also provides assistance to other areas within the department, which includes but is not limited to equipment setup, equipment and room cleaning.
- Assist with equipment set-up, IQ/OQ/PQ, and commercial batch activities.
- Setup and Operate cartoning machine to process and package transdermal products.
- Perform packaging room clearance, count materials and reconcile items as per GMP and SOP.
- Perform in-process checks, visual inspections, routinely inspect transdermal products for quality i.e. proper placement of cutting, printing, and sealing of the product.
- Perform room and equipment cleaning procedures after each batch.
- Document in-process checks and ensure all batch record data is accurately recorded.
- Clean assigned work areas and assist in maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work enviornment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED - Required
- 1 year or more in Manufacturing, mechanical, or related experience
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English. Must be able to perform repetitive tasks. - Advanced
- Strong math and mechanical skills. Ability to use computer systems for data entry. - Advanced
- Flexible to work extended hours when required. - Advanced
- Ability to work as part of a team. - Advanced
- Great attention to detail, ability to be accurate and apply good documentation practices. - Advanced