The overall purpose of this position is to assist various Operating Units' (OU) Finance Leads on tasks related to accounting, banking and finance functions in all OU's the Business Finance
Solutions Teams Supports. The intern would assist in the following areas:
- Reconciliations of the Purchased / Reimbursed Services across each OU in order to ensure these intercompany charges are in balance across all OU's and across all general ledger accounts.
- Assist in Cost Center Clean Up and General Ledger Mapping efforts to verify the GL is streamlined and the Mapping Project is reporting all cost centers and general ledger accounts correctly.
- Assist staff by running various summary reports from NetSuite for MGA's Geo Units and Standards Working Groups for the June Board Series on Compliance, Banking and Financial Summaries.
- Assist all OU's the intern will support on Budget and Forecast Activity, Including Input into Hyperion for analysis by managers.
- Specific duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in data entry & input into various accounting systems, both budget and forecasted information as required by the businesses the position supports
- Use NetSuite to consolidate and run reports for various businesses on Profit & Loss Statements, Bank Account Listings, Compliance Documentation, other
- Work with accounting and each BFS team to track and report on intercompany charges (purchased / reimbursed services) to verify they balance across the institute using our financial systems
- Assist each BFS in support over the General Ledger Mapping and Cost Center clean-up projects that are underway across the institute.