Family Development Specialist- Bledsoe County, TN
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates.
What will I be doing?
- Provide intensive, time limited, mental health support services to children and adolescents who are at risk of out of home placement
- Develop and facilitate individualized, comprehensive treatment plan promoting recovery and resiliency through crisis intervention, stabilization, behavioral counseling, skill building, advocacy, and medication management
- Provide treatment interventions focused on behaviors and interactions of the child/adolescent, caregiver, and family with an ultimate goal of family preservation
Am I a good fit?
- In this position you will be traveling in the community to meet families where they are
- A flexible schedule is important for this role and allows you to have control over your session planning
- Attention to detail and organization skills will ensure success in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field is required (i.e. Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Case Management, Child & Family Studies, etc.)
- 2 years’ experience with children and/or families
Health Connect America and its companies are a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider(s). It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America and its companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.