Voted a Top Workplace, 12 years in a row!
Work for an Award-Winning Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery is hiring HOSTS!
Our HOSTS Master the Art of the First Impression. . .
As the first face our Guests see when they walk into an Iron Hill Brewery, our hosts are definitely setting the tone for what our customers expect --- a comfortable, top-notch experience handled with fun, finesse and professionalism. Hosts help to control the flow of the party, and they help keep our beer-lovers comfortable enough to stay for a second round. And for our Guests on the run, our hosts are the Go-To's for To-Go Orders!
A Flight of Reasons to Work Here:
- Flexible schedules; Full-Time or Part-Time
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time, even for part-timers
- Training, Growth and Development Opportunities
- Free shift meal
- Employee Recognition
- A chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
What You Need to Get in The Door:
- Preferred at least 6 months of experience in customer service --- restaurant experience is a plus.
- Flexible availability
- A team-player mentality.
- A passion for people and the ability to provide friendly, professional service.
- A desire to exceed Guest expectations by going above and beyond the call of duty.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- Stellar organization and communication skills
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 20 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 23 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything they do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
• Newtown, PA opening June 2020
• Exton, PA
• Atlanta – Perimeter, GA
• Columbia, SC