If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
Loads, unloads, and moves Products and materials within or near warehouse, yard, or work site by performing the following duties.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery/will call area
- Opens containers
- Convey and move beer kegs from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas utilizing heavy equipment or drop roll and/or lift techniques.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Loads truck for Industrial Truck Operator
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment used throughout warehouse
- Operates forklift, cage lift, and clamp equipment hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain carrier and customer confidence by keeping information confidential; maintaining confidentiality with pricing; promotions; purchase orders; and credit information
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer literate, Microsoft Office, Windows, AMS or related accounting Software
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position will require the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position will also require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. This position will further require the ability to speak effectively before customers, managers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position will require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position will also require the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position will require the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position will also require the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
Enjoy a career with us!