Moss Adams bringsmore West to business. At Moss Adams, were excited by the greatness ofpossibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals toprosper. We provide the worlds mostinnovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealthmanagement services to help them embrace emerging opportunity
Introduction to the team
Members of our Transaction Servicesgroup will work alongside private equity firms, strategic clients andinvestment banks to perform buy-side and sell-side due diligence as well asother M&A activities. Members will routinely work directly with c-suiteexecutives to perform financial due diligence on middle-market companies in avariety of industries.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adamsexhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical Thinking,Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, IntellectualCuriosity, and Results Focus.
- Assist Managers and Partners in engagement management of clients, conducting financial due diligence on middle-market companies in a variety of industries
- Work directly with client leaders and alongside private equity firms, strategic clients and investment banks to perform buy-side and sell-side due diligence as well as other M&A activities
- Conduct analytical reviews of data and prepare findings
- Create draft reports for management review
- Research issues that arise during the course of engagement
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Staff
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience required
- Experience in a Transaction Services or in Assurance/External Audit in a professional services firm is preferred
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment
- Must have the ability to analyze complex business and transaction situations
- Must have the ability to work on multiple engagements simultaneously and learn new business quickly
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills and marketing abilities are required
- Must be willing and able to travel to client locations up to 50%
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
Here, youll be challenged andrewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives.Thats why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your careerin a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career isup to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.