Moss Adams bringsmore West to business. At Moss Adams, were excited by the greatness ofpossibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals toprosper. We provide the worlds mostinnovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealthmanagement services to help them embrace emerging opportunity
Introduction to the team
Members of our Transaction Services group will work alongside private equityfirms, strategic clients and investment banks to perform buy-side and sell-sidedue diligence as well as other M&A activities. Members will routinely workdirectly with c-suite executives to perform financial due diligence onmiddle-market companies in a variety of industries.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adamsexhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical Thinking,Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, IntellectualCuriosity, and Results Focus.
- Engagement management with clients includes routinelyworking directly with c-suite executives to perform financial due diligence onmiddle-market companies in a variety of industries
- Work alongside private equity firms, strategic clients andinvestment banks to perform buy-side and sell-side due diligence as well asother M&A activities
- Responsible for all aspects of deal execution includingsourcing and managing client relationships, analysis and execution of clientdeliverables and coaching and managing other team members,
- Coordinate services as needed with other practice areas ofthe firm
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Staff and Seniors
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience required
- Proven experience leading transaction services or Assurance/External Audit engagement teams at a large national professional services firm preferred
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to obtain CPA license upon hire in state of employment
- Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience
- Must have the ability to analyze complex business and transaction situations
- Strong motivation to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Proven experience in managing multiple client engagements simultaneously and learning new business quickly
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills and marketing abilities required
- Must be willing and able to travel to client locations up to 50%
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
Here, youll bechallenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspiredperspectives. Thats why we offer opportunities to build your skills andexplore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where youtake your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteranstatus, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristicprotected by law.