Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for a Telephony Engineer to join Zoom's Engineering Operations Team. The Telephony Engineer will design, plan, implement and support IP Telephony related technologies including and not limited to Cisco IP Telephony and voicemail platforms, Voice over IP (VoIP), Session Border Controllers (SBC), Session Initiated Protocol (SIP), and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateways.
- Provide IP Telephony and VoIP Subject Matter Expertise for Company and Company's managed service providers with minimal supervision.
- Telephony Engineer troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
- Administration of SIP and Media Servers.
- Design and Deploy SIP VOIP trunking architecture.
- Telephony Engineer manages 3rd party telecom carriers and mobile providers.
- Telephony Engineer will have experience with network design, implementation and support in redundant, dynamic, multi-homed configurations and SIP infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related field
- Implementation and Administration of SIP and Media Servers
- Expert level Linux and Virtualization implementation and administration.
- Experience with Routing and Switching protocols and technologies (including IP and Legacy Telephony).
- Experience in a Telephony Infrastructure Engineer or similar role.
- Experience working for telcos or carriers