This is an opportunity to develop and drive the content creation strategy supporting marketing initiatives across key high value and high growth segments for ON Semiconductor. The position will involve working with a global team of Marketing, Sales, Applications and Business Unit professionals, to align on the Solution Go To Market strategy for their assigned vertical markets within the IoT segment.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and opportunities:
- Utilize companywide expertise and resources to generate compelling collateral, hardware, sales guides, and design tools for each identified customer end equipment within their assigned market segment.
- Work with Strategic and Corporate Marketing organizations to generate a comprehensive Solution Go-To-Market strategy including:
- Key Messaging for the ON enabled solution.
- Direct Sales and Channel Enablement plans with appropriate Solution Training.
- Targeted digital content – Webinars, White Papers, App Notes, Block Diagrams, Video Content, and Social Media Campaigns.
- Define the customer experience and Create/Maintain all content for the Web landing pages of the assigned market segments.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in defining new Platforms (Dev. Kits, Reference Designs, Design Tools and Demos)
- Identify portfolio gaps and competitive positions at the application level
- Represent ON at various Trade Shows and Industry events
- Experience in sales, marketing, or business development including familiarity with relevant applications and key customers in one of the key markets:
- IoT Building & Factory
- Iot Asset Management
- Developing and executing on strategic business plans with measurable success criteria.
- Proven success in working across cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, apps, business units, and R&D.
- Proven experience working with customers on design, business strategy, and product road-maps.
- Possess 6 years of demonstrated success in the semiconductor industry in similar positions. Candidates should have relevant experience collaborating with a team of product and application professionals. The candidate must demonstrate good business sense, critical thinking skills, outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Candidate is expected to support and/or present at various meetings and trainings, therefore candidate needs to have strong communication skills.
- Education: BSEE or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Travel required, including International. Estimated at 20%
- Position is located in Phoenix AZ, Detroit MI, San Jose, CA or Munich, Germany. Other ON Semiconductor sites considered.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company's products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.