Primary Duties and Responsibilities and Technical Requirements:
- Completes tariff mark-up process: receives a spreadsheet from pricing with information that is used to enter changes in the Tariff Maintenance and Rate Base systems. Rechecks team members work.
- Publish tariff rates, rules and notes for customers.
- Verify and input drayage costs into the database and provide drayage information to Customer Service on request.
- Troubleshoots, researches and resolves a variety of issues relating to EDI rejections, tariffs, drayage and billing. Follows up to ensure the issues has been resolved.
- Generates, prepares and maintains excel-based reports. Conducts light analysis to ensure accuracy and inform decisions.
- Keeps abreast of changes to tariff maintenance processes. Demonstrates a working knowledge of the functions, navigation and entry of the IS systems used.
- Functions well in a team environment, contributes to the harmony of the team.
- Has a high regard for accuracy and organization. Detail oriented.
QUALIFICATIONS, education AND experience
- Minimum High School or GED; Bachelor's degree desired but not required.
- Excellent Communication, Particularly written and email communication skills
- Has solid basic math skills and Excel skills.
- Uses time efficiently, maintains productive standards and possesses a solid work ethic.
- Able to sit in front of a computer for at least two hours at a time.
- Able to learn and retain information of new software programs and needed in the position
- Able to stand, bend and walk.
- Able to speak to provide direction and /or information as required by the role.
- Able to multi-task, such as speaking, listening, typing, and searching for info within an application.
- Active listening skills to understand external and internal customer needs. MI#