The Partner Support team is an extension of Schwab's nationwide branch network that plays a critical support role to ensure the success of each branch. The department serves as a key enabler by providing centralized service and operational support for all retail full service branches. Client contact is primarily with internal Branch partners and external clients, but also includes internal business partners and vendors. The team is designed to be an extension of the branches they support, taking complete ownership of servicing requests and finding creative solutions for our branch partners and clients. If you're someone who loves seeing things through to the end, having autonomy to solve complex problems and finding win-win solutions this is the role for you. You'll be able to do all of the above plus while working in a fast pasted, dynamic environment that supports a growing and strategically important part of Schwab's business.
What you're good at
As a Specialist with Partner Support, you will have the opportunity to;
- Build relationships with our Branch partners.
- Conduct proactive outreach to assigned Branches to build relationships (answering a variety of questions spanning service, operations, and trading), having ownership and willingness to “quarterback“ a wide range of Branch issues.
- Manage cases and escalations received via phone, CRM system, and email, so the ability to adapt and adjust priorities regularly is a must.
- Provide timely, high quality responses to Branch questions and escalations, while balancing the firm's and the client's needs.
- Deliver Raving Fans service, bring positive energy, problem solving skills, and a “get to yes“ attitude.
- Focus on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Conduct in-depth research of escalated issues as necessary, procedures review, and identification and reporting of improvement opportunities.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to team members.
- Proactively identify opportunity areas while partnering with the Branch and resolve potential issues.
What you have
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required.
- Financial services experience.
- Strong desire to work with Retail Branches and build positive, trusting relationships with the Financial Consultants, Client Service Representatives and Branch Managers.
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus
- Experience addressing client service issues from/with a wide array of field partners and contact mechanisms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear, well organized manner.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Ability to explain answers/resolutions clearly and thoroughly (with a high focus on accuracy), and provide recommendations & solutions to more complex problems.
- Team player who drives engagement, and strong desire to help people.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, including success with time management.
- Ability to multi-task with experience working in a dual monitor environment and the ability to utilize over 7 open programs at one time.
- Flexible to work within the Hours of Operation; Monday thru Friday, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM MT.