Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the Marshalls team.
Performs a variety of complex installation, maintenance and repair of on-line electrical mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and systems in one or more specialty areas: electrical /electronics, welding/fabrication, HVAC/refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry, etc. may lead less experienced mechanics on projects or in the absence of supervisor.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Maintains safe, efficient and proper operation of a variety of Distribution Center equipment and systems. Locates and diagnoses complex equipment failures, replaces defective components and performs troubleshooting using a variety of hand, power and test equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, etc. to ensure timely corrective action.
- Completes and maintains appropriate maintenance, inventory and repair logs as necessary. Estimates costs, prepares requisitions as required and contacts vendors to order parts and services as necessary.
- Recommends and implements improvements to equipment, operations and procedures.
- May lead and guide other maintenance associates in safety procedures, installations, maintenance and repairs of equipment and systems.
- Performs special projects or duties as assigned.
Minimum formal education:
Specialized vocational training with expertise in one or more areas: electrical/electronics, welding/fabrication, HVAC/refrigeration, etc. Five to seven years experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a variety of equipment including mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems. Demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience preferred. Willingness to work various shifts to meet business needs
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || AZ || Marshalls