Requisition Number: RECEI01555
Master Electronics is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for Receiving Warehouse Worker in our Phoenix, AZ, warehouse. Starting at $16.00 an hour Master Electronics is hiring immediately for team members that are excited to be a part of hyper-growth and enjoy a challenge.
How a Receiving Warehouse Worker will spend their time:
- Verifies and records part number, quantity, date code, country of origin, and ROHS of all incoming product
- Preparing and maintaining records received using the Warehouse Management System
- Stock all inbound product (put away) neatly and safely in the designated area using an RF scanner
- Consolidate inventory from multiple areas within the warehouse
- Daily cleanup of receiving area and warehouse
We’re excited if you have:
- Previous receiving experience in a high-volume warehouse strongly preferred
- Previous experience with fork-lifting and other warehouse machinery strongly preferred
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 1 ounce to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for up to 8-10 hours daily
- Able to work accurately in an environment where quality and quantity of work are measured
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Why Master Electronics?
As a customer-focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401k match, and an EAP program as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.
Master Electronics, a leading global authorized distributor of electronic components, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, Master Electronics prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.