Our In Office Phlebotomists (IOP) are solely responsible for the collection of patient biological specimens, including: blood, sputum, stool, urine, and saliva, etc. They are our primary resource for patient care and the initiator of the diagnostic process. As our In Office Phlebotomist, you will work at a doctor's office and will be responsible not only for quality specimen collection and processing, but also for patient focused care and client customer service.
Who you are:
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and detail oriented phlebotomist.
- You don't mind working alone. As an in office phlebotomist you are responsible for all office specimen collection and must be a self-starter.
- Passionate about patient care. Patient well-being is your bottom line and everything you do on a daily basis is to ensure the patient is receiving the best possible experience.
- Professional and reliable. Knowing that you make the difference in patient diagnostics by showing up every day to work.
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn.
- Comfortable with following company policy and procedures at all times.
- Integrity is one of the first things someone would use to describe you!
Who you are not:
- Uncomfortable with computer data entry.
- Prefer to work in teams; working by yourself is not your thing.
- Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
- Easily overwhelmed.
- More focused on office politics and gossip than patient care.
- Uncomfortable representing the company in a client-centric environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completed a phlebotomy program or have on the job phlebotomy experience
- Excellent customer service
- OK signing a “Confidential Information and Restrictive Covenant Agreement.“
- Valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to patient care.
For Float positions:
Our floats are our “ninja“ phlebotomists who can work with agility and adaptability in any environment at any time. As a float, you will be asked to be available from 6AM to 8PM, Mondays through Fridays to provide coverage at different locations. You may be covering a location for a day, or you may be asked to cover different locations on the same day, depending on need. You will work with patients of all ages for a variety of specimen collections and must be knowledgeable and versatile.
Our float phlebotomists don't mind having to work in different places every day, love meeting new people, enjoy challenge and variety, and thrive in saving the day!