Supports the work of the Director of Philanthropy raising funds for the Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA) mission. Provides event coordination and follow-up support as well as administrative, clerical, and general communication support to the Philanthropy department as they conduct philanthropic endeavors.
Duties include sustaining growth through financial stewardship and fiscal responsibility, collaborating with customers to understand and meet customer's needs and expectations, implementing strategies to maximize resources and infrastructure, and promoting a culture that embraces growth and development to meet the needs of the team.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Philanthropy role.
- 2+ years' of administrative support/customer service experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to work cooperatively with diverse groups and individuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with internet usage and databases required.
- Valid Arizona drivers' license and clean MVR.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona We Put People to Work!
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.jobs.goodwillaz.org
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, gender identity, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will consider any reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the essential duties of the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.