Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Leaders manage large teams that consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time – including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
As a Personal Training Manager, you will lead a team of Fitness Professionals through their career at Life Time. You will supervise all revenue departments and Team Members within Life Time Training. You will oversee the hiring and maintain desired level of fitness professionals (15-50) as well as drive key company initiatives and manage budget and P&L. You will ensure all Fitness Professionals are educated in the Core 3 Method.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures an artistry level member experience on the fitness floor daily
- Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs
- Motivates and coaches Personal Trainers to achieve revenue and session goals
- Ensures Trainers are promoting and selling personal training programs
- Completes payroll and ensures payroll expenses are within budgetary guidelines
- Monitors all personal training department supplies and expenditures
- Manages 90-day on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers
- Assesses individual performance, provides feedback, and employee recognition
- Makes hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Conducts weekly Personal Training Department and Management meetings
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of personal training experience at Life Time
- 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and program design
- 2 years of supervisory an management experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field