PeopleSoft HCM Developer
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a PeopleSoft HCM Developer. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholder and ensure project support and commitment
- Supports projects/process improvement for the PeopleSoft application, including the following tasks:
- Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities.
- Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constrains and probable consequences.
- Develop system functionalities using PeopleSoft Application Designer, PL/SQL, XML, Peoplecode programming, SQR reporting and Application Engine programming.
- PeopleSoft system configuration inclusive of Foundation table setup, data mapping, PeopleSoft query and implementation of Excel to CI data mass upload processes.
- Full lifecycle application development and enhancement.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements, data, codes, applications or systems.
- Design, code and/or debug applications running in the PeopleSoft environment.
- Integrate components.
- Test software for quality assurance.
- Deploy to test and production environments.
- Transition to production support groups.
- Provide documentations and artifacts as needed on each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Update these documents based on review points by the governance team and leads.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science or related and four (4) years of programming experience in PeopleSoft environment.
- Four (4) years' experience with PeopleSoft NA Payroll, HR and Absence Management data and processes.
- Four (4) years' experience with PeopleSoft functional and technical and system, People Tools, PL/SQL, data analysis, batch processes, integration experience
- Four (4) years of experience required with People Code, Application designer, Application Engine, CI, SQR and Oracle among other applications.
- Two (2) years of knowledge required in absence management module and with processes.
- Four (4) years of experience required in supporting all the critical payroll processes
- Hands on experience on conversion projects and PUM releases. (At least 2 full life cycle implementations). Experience must include experience with retail data, domain and business model
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM application data model, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), functions and processes with various modules including NA Payroll, Absence Management and HR functionalities.
- Four (4) years' experience with SDLC/ Agile processes, requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, functional design specification development and documentation, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Queries, data analysis, validation processes.
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, People Tools 8.5x, SQL developer tools experience required.
- Experience with standard payroll, HR and Self-Service/Manager Self-Service concepts, practices, and procedures. Knowledge with AWE using people tools and PIA required.
- Experience in creating the technical and functional design documents templates used by the team to maintain, manage and track changes
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER