Requisition Number: ONLIN01297
Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world’s premier provider of language training and intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries, we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods, instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform delivery, together enhance learners’ motivation and self-confidence necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please visit www.berlitz.com
Summary of Position
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you are the first impression for prospective learners looking to achieve their language goals. You’ll consult with future students via phone, chat, and email to assist them in making informed decisions about their educational needs. Connecting with leads through Salesforce in a fast- paced sales team environment, you will build a rapport with prospective enrollments to guide them through finding the best solution within our extensive portfolio. This is a sales role, and at least 1 year of sales experience is required to be considered. Individuals without sales experience will not be considered.
Competitive base starting salary
NO capped commission with huge earning potential.
Must live in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consults with new and prospective online and in-center learners via outbound and inbound call contact (4+ hours talk time per day).
- As a member of a high-performing team, meets weekly and monthly performance goals and generates referral activity.
- Guides prospective learners through the Berlitz’s enrollment processes by clearly communicating requirements, payment options, time commitment, technology requirements and student and Learning Center support available to them.
- Keeps accurate records of the learner information by observing the utmost confidentiality.
- Creates and maintains accurate contact history and necessary updates in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to manage potential learners during each stage within the enrollment cycle.
- Collaborate with Berlitz colleagues and management to enable a seamless enrollment process and a great student experience.
- Provides an excellent customer experience in all interactions with all external and internal users.
- Could potentially provide mentoring to other enrollment counselors with less experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A STRONG sales background and ability to convert inquiries to enrollment status.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years related experience with at least 60 college credits completed is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish fluency is strongly preferred. Third language a plus.
- Proficient with the Internet and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, strong desire to establish rapport and relationship with prospective learners.
- Ability to work in a goal driven and measured performance environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Passion and determination to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident phone presence.
- Ability to multitask, navigate multiple electronic systems and learn new processes and products.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and good judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow through.
- Able to work harmoniously in a team environment and be open to possible Saturdays (around one half day per month) to meet business demand.
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our regular full-time employees:
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
- Discounted Berlitz Language Lessons
- Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick Leave
- 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)