At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known brand, and the opportunity to grow with a company that has a great reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and “high touch“ work environment that values the members of our 'Ohana. We work hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a team that focuses on solid customer service.
If you would like to be part of an amazing adventure that is Maui Jim, check our current job openings and browse the site to learn more about our culture, benefits , and our Maui Jim 'Ohana! Aloha~
The major function of this position is:
The Ophthalmic Account Executive (OAE) is responsible for achieving sales objectives and growing sales volume for Maui Jim Inc. (MJ) ophthalmic products in the core optical accounts within an assigned geographic territory. The OAE is also responsible for acquisition and growth of the ophthalmic business through the positioning and delivery of MJ's ophthalmic products, marketing strategies, consumer and dealer initiatives, service excellence and technical support. The Ophthalmic Account Executive fosters a professional business relationship with new and existing independent eye care professionals and laboratory personnel to ensure proper support and branding of MJ ophthalmic products. Territory is the entire State of Arizona.
In order of importance, the principle responsibilities and duties of this position are:
- Achieve assigned sales goals across assigned geographic territory.
- Utilize Brand Sales strategy to develop trusted partnerships with ECPs to not only grow Maui Jim product sales but also their overall business.
- Employ a consultative selling approach with customers to drive immediate sales and establish long-term business partnerships.
- Anticipate and address customer needs and issues proactively, resolve customer issues in a timely manner and work daily to build strong relationships. Partners with ECPs to address customer needs while maintaining a positive MJ image at all times.
- Develop a solid territory sales strategy and communicate positioning of MJ's premium branded products, MJ policies and guidelines and sales incentives/programs to effectively meet the needs of each account.
- Develop custom programs and services to effectively meet the needs of each customer.
- Develop the existing MJ account base and gain new accounts via territory prospecting.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all established local MJ Sunglass AE partners to ensure successful customer relations and achievement of overall MJ sales objectives.
- Document, in a timely and detailed manner, all ECP and lab customer interactions, commitments, and meaningful communication via company GSC app.
- Communicate with Regional Sales Director on an ongoing basis regarding personal growth and development, sales results, and action plans to drive consistent growth in the territory.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager to implement competitive sales strategies based on the needs/changes within the market.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership and core sales account executives across business channels.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to ECP and point person that is responsible for the ophthalmic lens choices in each practice.
- Conduct impactful business and training presentations for both large and small audiences.
- Assist the marketing department by accumulating competitive information and market intelligence. Determine effectiveness of the competition in reaching the Ophthalmic accounts and ECPs they are targeting, and recommend counter strategies as needed.
- Attend industry trade shows, Company and Regional Group meetings, customer meetings and conferences as needed.
- Complete all requested and required administrative tasks such as travel and entertainment expenses, weekly reports, forecasts and other administrative requests on time.
1st Shift (United States of America)
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management
Ability to work in a neat and well organized manner, Ability to work independently. Self-motivated., Aloha Spirit, Business Travel, Excellent presentation and communication skills, Role model for others by modeling teamwork, professionalism, poise and composure
Special Requirements (If Applicable):
- Must be able to travel daily with a minimum of 30% travel requiring overnight stays.
Special Language Requirement (If Applicable):