Completes classification pulls for all district stores to assist in ensuring inventory turnover quota is achieved. Meets inventory production goals
Inventory procedures followed timely and accurately
Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. List the significant activities that support that function, for instance manage the annual store audit process. Where possible use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision. Pulls all classification inventory as needed to maintain proper store inventory.
- Completes and turns in all paperwork relating to class pulls.
- Checks shipments for accuracy before sending to distribution center.
- Ensures that all daily housekeeping duties are completed at end of day.
- May ensure store presentation is maintained by fronting product, pricing, ensuring full shelves, and using promotional signs.
- May assist with store upgrades as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 6 months to 1 year previous store experience required.
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience, required.
- Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line abbreviations to ensure proper identification of parts to be returned.
- Possesses basic computer skills. Ability to use spreadsheets preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet company driving standards.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to pull and pack product in a way to minimize/eliminate damage.
- The successful candidate will have exemplary attendance.
- Must possess a clean driving record within the last 3 years.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts of up to 60 lbs. and push/pull 300 lbs. using a pallet jack.
- Must be able to repeatedly bend or stoop to ground level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary. Must be able to work on their feet (stand or walk) for their assigned work shifts.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.