Univision Communications in Phoenix seeks an enthusiastic and self-motivating individual looking to get into Sales. Individual will be assisting Local Media Advertising Sales Account Executives (AEs) in their marketing and promotions coordination efforts. This is a creative and numbers intensive position demanding extensive computer competence in Power Point and Excel. This is a demanding position in a high pressure and fast pace environment involving multiple platforms (TV, Radio and Digital).
- Coordinate between various Univision divisions in developing creative client presentations, preparation of first draft of the presentation materials and reviewing presentations with AE's.
- Liaison between the client and the promotions group to execute promotional campaigns, including coordination of logistics for all grass root events and local promotions.
- Create events, digital campaigns and promotion recaps.
- Brainstorm with AEs to deliver client objectives and deliverables for our multiple platforms (TV, Radio and Digital).
- Gather information on business leads to assist the AE in contacting prospective customers Identify from public sources, contact details and advertising history of prospective client.
- Other duties as deemed necessary (e.g., preparing online performance reports, answering calls).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience in delivering top notch customer service and excellent presentation skills as the position will be interacting with clients and pitching ideas.
- Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks successfully; be organized; detail oriented; have demonstrated time management skills, deal with a variety of strong and dynamic personalities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and detail oriented with strong work ethic and commitment to our brand.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Adobe Creative Suite, and Excel
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver's License and a good driving record
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS and related sales/marketing experience preferred.
- Previous advertising or media company experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Marketing, sales & customer service experience with demonstrated proficiency in mobile platforms
- Experience in both primary and secondary research functions, and coordinating events
- Experience with internet advertising and Social Media and with local production needs/services
- Bilingual (conversant in both English and Spanish)
- Must be willing to work from Office in Phoenix, AZ
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.