- Monitor maintenance performance of all scheduled aircraft operations
- Report essential information as to the status of operating aircraft
- Coordinate with Dispatch concerning all maintenance irregularities that affect the dispatching of aircraft
- Responsible for the proper administration of MEL/CDL/NAI procedures as established in the Company's General Procedures Manual
- Coordinate with FMU and line maintenance, contract maintenance or on-call maintenance as necessary to ensure mechanical irregularities are corrected in accordance with the procedures established in the Company's General Procedures Manual
- Ensure data in the pilot reports, ferry flights, MISs, SDR/MRs, delays and cancellations, etc., is recorded accurately on the Maintenance Control Logs (Form #MCI)
- Confirm all work performed on Company aircraft is accomplished by qualified, authorized and approved personnel
- Ensure on-the-job training is conducted and documented for Maintenance Controllers
- Perform additional tasks as specified in the CASS/Reliability section of the Company's General Procedures Manual
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Control
Hold a Mechanic's Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
Three years of experience maintaining Bombardier CRJ 700/900's and/or Embraer 170-190 series ERJ's preferred.
(or) Three years of FAR Part 121 Maintenance Controller experience.
(or) Three years of experience as a Mesa Airlines, Inc. mechanic
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.