At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and more free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of history and future success.
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation. May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Collaborates across HR and other stakeholders across the site to resolve escalated issues and generate solutions to enable the site’s business strategy.
- In partnership with headquarter and site HR peers, designs systems to analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Partners with HR Generalists and Learning & Development to design and deliver onboarding, training, and employee engagement programs.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Assists talent acquisition team and site recruiter for site talent needs. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Manages at least one HR generalist and/or HR coordinator and office staffLeads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment, etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs, i.e training to address certain needs.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for employees.
- All other duties assigned.
- Demonstrated employee relations, employee engagement, and employee retention experience
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and wage/salary trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or business related field.
- Two (2) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience as HR Business Partner experience and/ or HR Generalist.
- Operations/logistics/manufacturing environment experience with 150 or more employees a plus.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP required.
- Previous experience in coaching employees and management through complex difficult issues.
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!